- Made in the USA
- Organic, Non-GMO
- Full-spectrum of active cannabinoids
- Free from pesticides, herbicides, solvents, and chemical fertilizers
- Lab-tested for CBD content
- Less than 0.3% THC content
Hemp oil Extract, MCT oil, Natural Flavors, Terpenes.
Take once or twice daily. Squeeze out 1/2 of the dropper, wait 60-90 seconds, and swallow.
600MG 30ML (1OZ) VANILLA CBD TINCTURE FROM PUREKANA
Not everyone likes the 'earthy' taste of hemp, which is why we have created a couple of great-tasting flavors. Aside from our two other options, we also sell a popular Vanilla CBD tincture. The product is made using vanilla extract, and we're sure you won't find the taste to be bland! As is the case with all of our products, our CBD tincture (600mg Vanilla) is non-GMO and includes NO herbicides, pesticides, solvents, or chemical fertilizers. Each bottle contains 30ml of liquid and comes with a convenient dropper. Each full dropper contains 30mg of hemp oil extract CBD. Other ingredients include MCT oil and terpenes, and as it is a full-spectrum product, it also contains beneficial compounds such as flavonoids and phytocannabinoids.
CBD TINCTURE (600MG VANILLA): HOW SHOULD I CONSUME IT?
Like all PureKana products, our vanilla CBD oil is derived from organic hemp plants grown in the state of Kentucky. It is a full-spectrum CBD tincture which means it contains other cannabinoids and compounds. It can potentially help people in a lot of different ways, such as managing normal everyday stresses or helping to support a sense of calm. It is important to remember that CBD, and other cannabinoids, interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). When you purchase and consume any high-quality CBD tincture (600mg vanilla), you are ingesting a product designed to work with the body as it attempts to restore balance. Aside from the quality of the CBD oil (vanilla) that you use, factors such as your physical size may impact how the product works. Then there is the small matter of consumption method. There are four to consider:
- Topical Application: This involves using a product such as a CBD cream. You rub it on the skin, and it is designed to target a specific area of the body.
- Oral Ingestion: Edibles such as gummies, and capsules are orally consumed. With this method, the CBD has to pass through the digestive system.
- Vaporized: Special vape liquids are used in conjunction with vaporizers to inhale the CBD.
- Sublingual: You can drop CBD oil beneath the tongue and hold it there for up to 90 seconds. This is one of the most popular ways to feel the effects of CBD.
BUY 600MG VANILLA CBD OIL ONLINE: HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S SAFE?
Is it safe to buy CBD tincture online? Well, as long as you have vetted the brand in question and checked for quality feedback and customer reviews, it should be. PureKana CBD tinctures (600mg vanilla included) have third-party lab reports that can be viewed right here on the site. Before you purchase the vanilla CBD oil for sale, take a look at these reports which outline the specific cannabinoid content, along with information on other compounds. Also, please remember that when you buy 600mg CBD tincture (Vanilla flavor) from us, you are dealing with one of the United States’ most renowned CBD sellers. Our reputation speaks for itself, and we are confident that you will join our growing network of loyal and satisfied customers.